Status: Full Time, Exempt
Wage: $21.00 – 23.00 DOE
*YOU MUST SUBMIT APPLICATION TO BE CONSIDERED FOR POSITION.
Manage the delivery of clinical care to all clients in the program through the provision of direct services, clinical supervision, routine quality assurance, program development and direction and maintenance of accreditation standards. Oversee the day-to-day operation of the program.
- Coordinate treatment and other activities of the clinical staff.
- Facilitate weekly case staffing.
- Hire, fire and orient program staff.
- Provide training, consultation, and supervision of staff.
- Schedule clinical staff coverage including holiday and vacation.
- Conduct monthly case file reviews to assure quality service delivery and compliance with ADA, JC and CARF standards.
- Oversee program budgets and fiscal compliance.
- Update Chief Executive Officer and DOC Substance Abuse Regional Director on program status.
- Recommend changes in agency Policies and Procedures.
- Liaison between LSSAT program and DOC Institutional staff
- Participate in contract development, compliance, and reporting.
- Coordinates the procurement of supplies and program maintenance with appropriate administrative and DOC staff.
- Prepares and submits reports as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Ability to identify and assess the degree of chemical dependency residents present.
- Ability to handle the position without continual supervision.
- Ability to supervise staff members.
- Ability to function under stress.
- Ability to function and communicate effectively in an interdisciplinary team approach to chemical dependency.
- Ability to deal with hostile or distraught residents of all age levels and their family members.
- Masters Degree in a human services field or State of Alaska CDC II
- Three-year minimum experience in clinical supervision and program management.
- Five-year minimum experience in the provision of clinical services.